Hemp Lollipops Honey Matcha Natural Pops (6 Pieces)
This product is currently sold out.
- Hemp Infused Honey Matcha Natural Pops Lollipops are made with hemp oil that is extracted through a cold-press process that results in a nutrient-rich oil that's high in omega 3 fats and antioxidants. These hemp lollipops contain 0% THC and 0% CBD.
- Handcrafted with Organic Honey, Organic Matcha, and Organic Hemp Oil. All ingredients are sourced locally in the U.S. and are all Natural. Hemp Oil Lollipops do not make you high.
- These honey lollipops are made from Wildflower Honey. Wildflower honey is great for alleviating allergies. The sweetness level is in between Orange Blossom Honey, which is the sweetest, and Sage honey, which is the least sweet. Wildflower Honey has a beautiful golden hue.
- Matcha is high in a catechin called EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), which is believed to have cancer-fighting effects on the body. Organic Raw Honey contains antioxidants that are beneficial to our health.
- Each hemp lollipop is handcrafted with NO CORN SYRUP, NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS OR FLAVORS, and NO PRESERVATIVES. Only natural ingredients are used in these Honey Lollipops.
- Natural health benefits from organic honey provide a healthy and delicious treat for anyone.
- Sparko Sweets believes that our products should arrive fresh in our customers' hands, so we handcraft these lollipops after the order is placed, arriving at our customers fresh and tasty.
- The lollipops are 5 inches long with the stem. The diameter of the lollipop is 1.5 inches. These matcha honey lollipops are a healthy sweet treat.
For Melopop CBD Lollipops, click here:
Our organic honey hemp lollipops are made from all-natural honey that's sourced from our local apiary. The raw honey lollipops are made fresh to order! These suckers have a natural golden hue with no corn syrup and no artificial coloring. Every aspect of these all-natural lollipops, the taste, smell, and look, is rooted in natural elements. These honey lollipops for tea stirrers are the perfect complement to add a dash of sweetness to your tea.