- Handcrafted with Organic Honey and Organic Raw Bee Pollen. All ingredients are sourced locally in the U.S. and are all Natural.
- These honey lollipops are made from Wildflower Honey. Wildflower honey is great for alleviating allergies. The sweetness level is in between Orange Blossom Honey, which is the sweetest, and Sage honey, which is the least sweet. Wildflower Honey has a beautiful golden hue.
- Handcrafted with NO CORN SYRUP, NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS OR FLAVORS, and NO PRESERVATIVES. Only natural ingredients are used in these Honey Lollipops.
- Natural health benefits from organic honey provides a healthy and delicious treat for anyone.
- Sparko Sweets believes that our products should arrive fresh in our customers' hands, so we handcraft these lollipops after the order is placed, arriving to our customers fresh and tasty.
- The lollipops are 5.5 inches long with a lollipop stick. The diameter of the lollipop is 1.5 inches, a healthy portion for a sweet treat.
Ingredients: Organic Fresh Honey Sourced from Local Bee Farm, Non-GMO Pure Cane Sugar, Raw Bee Pollen Sourced Fresh from our Local Bee Farm
Bee pollen contains over 250 biologically active substances, including proteins, carbs, lipids, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and antioxidants. Bee pollen is loaded with a wide variety of antioxidants, among them flavonoids, carotenoids, quercetin, kaempferol, and glutathione. Antioxidants protect your body against potentially harmful molecules called free radicals. Bee pollen has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that may promote wound healing. Its antimicrobial properties may also prevent wound infections.
Our organic honey lollipops are made from all natural honey that's sourced from our local apiary. The raw honey lollipops are made fresh to order! These suckers have a natural golden hue with no corn syrup and no artificial coloring. Every aspect of these all natural lollipops, the taste, smell, and look, is rooted from natural elements. These 100% honey lollipops for tea stirrers are the perfect complement to add a dash of sweetness to your tea.