- Honey spoons for tea are great for adding a dash of sweetness in your hot beverage. A spoonful of honey a day is a healthy way to start the day. With the natural properties of organic honey, these honey spoons alleviate sore throats.
- These honey spoons are made from light amber unprocessed raw Wildflower Honey. Wildflower honey is great for alleviating allergies. The sweetness level is in between Orange Blossom Honey, which is the sweetest, and Sage honey, which is the least sweet. Wildflower Honey has a beautiful golden hue.
- The entire spoon is made out of organic honey, so there is less waste and makes it more eco-friendly.
- Handcrafted with Organic Honey that is sourced from our local bee farm to ensure that it is REAL pure organic honey. Most brands of honey in the stores are 100% honey. We make sure that all of our honey is freshly made here in Southern California. We can guarantee our lollipop quality because we meet with our bee farm owners and see their entire honey production process.
- All ingredients are sourced locally in the U.S. and are all Natural.
- Handcrafted with NO CORN SYRUP, NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS OR FLAVORS, and NO PRESERVATIVES. Only natural ingredients are used in these Honey Lollipops.
- Natural health benefits from organic honey provide a healthy and delicious treat for anyone. Have a spoonful of honey for sore throat and cough.
- Sparko Sweets believes that our products should arrive fresh in our customers' hands, so we handcraft these lollipops after the order is placed.
- Honey Spoons in bulk are available!
Ingredients: Organic Fresh Wildflower Honey Sourced from Local Bee Farm, Non-GMO Pure Cane Sugar
Our organic honey lollipops are made from all-natural honey that's sourced from our local apiary. The raw honey lollipops are made fresh to order! These suckers have a natural golden hue with no corn syrup and no artificial coloring. Every aspect of these all-natural lollipops, the taste, smell, and look, is rooted from natural elements. These 100% honey spoon lollipops for tea stirrers are the perfect complement to add a dash of sweetness to your tea.